• 0407 959 591
  • Mon - Fri: 8:30am – 5:00pm
  • Weston Creek, Woden, Canberra ACT.



Please check this page as it may answer some questions about our legal services in Canberra.

Request Appoinment

  • Where are you located?

    We offer a mobile service and will arrange to meet with you at either a location of your choice, or meet in our office.


  • I am going through a separation. Where can I find information about family separation issues?

    In the first instance you should consider contacting the Family Relationship’s online. They provide a range of services for all families; whether together or separated, about family relationship issues, including helping families agree on arrangements for children after parents separate. Their website is available at: https://www.familyrelationships.gov.au/

    If after visiting their site you require legal assistance to proceed with your parental plans, or property settlement arrangements contact me for a consultation. 


  • Should I make a will?

    Yes. Everyone needs a will to ensure the assets they own are distributed to the people whom they want to receive the benefit.  You should also consider updating your will when major events occur during your life such as, when you purchase real estate, or if you marry or divorce, have children etc.  If you are considering a will contact me for a consultation.


  • Do I need a lawyer when I am buying or selling a property?

    Yes. You should always engage a lawyer to review your contract for sale and to protect your interests. If you do not understand all the terms within the contract and there are many, you may enter a contract that holds you liable for payment of a deposit eg 10% of the purchase price, in circumstances when your finances have not yet been approved.  If you’re considering buying or selling a property contact me for a consultation.


  • Do you offer a mobile service?

    Yes, we can arrange to visit you at your home to provide a personalised service.
    Contact us via the email form to make an appointment or ring Tel 0407 959 591